Want some slanky stripper shoes? Butter & Filth has them. All of them. Every one that you can imagine. But! We don’t keep stock, and we make an order once a month(-ish).
Some people have asked me, “Why should we buy from you, and not online?” The short answer is that there is no reason you should buy from us. Big ecommerce sites can offer free two day shipping and honestly, we can’t compete with that. We do small batch orders, and don’t hold inventory simply because we do not have the space to do it.
The long (but still short) answer is this: When you buy from us, you’re putting your money straight in the hands of the little guy (errr, gal), and we appreciate that. You’re helping us live the dream for a few bucks more than you’d pay online.
So here’s how this works. Pay attention to each step. Currently, our system only works for local pick ups. We havn’t found a way to ship in a manner that doesn’t cost us (or you) an arm and a leg.
1. Need to try on first? Come in to the studio and try on out line up to see what your size is. Ask a front desk person or instructor to help you. Pleaser does not carry half sizes. If you are a half size recommend you go UP a half size for boots and DOWN a half size for regular sandals.
2. Click here to shop your favorite styles. Find what you want. There’s a menu to the left that allows you to shop by heel height, which is really cool.
3. Fill out this form step by step. This form feeds into this massive spreadsheet. Keep this spreadsheet link, too! Its view-only, which means that you use it to view your prices. Don’t try to write in the spreadsheet. It wont work.
4. Every Monday(-ish) it will be updated with all pricing info (including shipping and taxes!). Do note: The form and the spreadsheet do not autopopulate. This is done by a real human person, which means it is not going to automatically load pricing info! Be patient. It’ll get done once a week.
5. If you want to purchase something, send in the 50% deposit here by midnight on the 25th of the month. Your deposit amount is located in Column H, the one that says 50% deposit. PLEASE INCLUDE the following: the make, model, color, and size. If this is not included, we won’t know what shoes you want. For the tech savvy, you can put your row number on the spreadsheet. (example: Jane Doe, Row 5). The row can be found on the left hand side of the spreadsheet.
6. Orders are the next business day after the monthly deadline, and then shoes come in about a week later. We are required to have a $100 minimum. If we don’t reach that, your deposit will be held and then applied to the next months order. This usually isn’t an issue, though. Y’all bitches love these damn shoes.
1. Fill out one survey for each pair of shoes.
2. If it says “Pre-Order Now” or “Coming Soon”, Pleaser does not have it in and we can’t order it. We can list you a price but we actually CANNOT order it until they stock it, so don’t send a deposit. Pricing info for this is for speculation purposes only.
3. Pay attention to the “notes” section on the spreadsheet. It will contain valuable info on your individual inquiry.
4. You can do rolling inquiry’s. Shop whenever you want, all month long. Your only deadline is the 25th of each month at midnight.
One last note:
Yeah, this is kind of a pain in the ass, and its weird. And its a clunky process. But we seriously greatly appreciate your business. You are making dreams come true one click clack at a time. Were real people, doing the damn thing, and thats happening because of you.